Johannes Hartwig, M.Phil
Fraunhofer Institute for
Systems and Innovation Research ISI
Johannes Hartwig, M.Phil. Studies of Business Administration at the Berufsakademie Mannheim with a semester abroad in Luxemburg and System Dynamics at the University of Bergen. Master thesis: assembly line simulation at Osram Opto Semiconductors GmbH in Regensburg. Professional experience as assistant to the managing director, Service Innovation Group, Ettlingen. Since September 2011 researcher at Fraunhofer ISI.
Focus of research
- Analysis of sustainable and climate-efficient transport policies.
- Further development of System Dynamics models for an integrated assessment of policies on a regional and national level.
- Analysis of wider economic impacts of climate and transport policies.
- Systemic analysis of growth paradigm and development of alternative concepts.
- Renewbility II
- Nichttechnische Maßnahmen
- Klimaschutzszenario 2050